I know I love running. But it's hard to call yourself a real runner when the shoes you got back in December still look brand new. I guess it's been a while.
Needless to say, I was in need of some major motivation. And today's spring like weather did the trick. Still sore from a weekend run - in the cold - with NMKR, I threw back on my bright white kicks and headed outside for a much needed make-up run.
I'm talking about a hot, sweaty make-up run. (A term I shamelessly stole from this commercial. Check it out. It's one of my faves!!)
Needless to say, I was in need of some major motivation. And today's spring like weather did the trick. Still sore from a weekend run - in the cold - with NMKR, I threw back on my bright white kicks and headed outside for a much needed make-up run.
I'm talking about a hot, sweaty make-up run. (A term I shamelessly stole from this commercial. Check it out. It's one of my faves!!)
And in case you were wondering, the make-up run was pretty much a success:
- distance = three point seven seven miles.
- distance = three point seven seven miles.
- time = too slow to mention.
- result = tired and (even more) sore, but so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment