Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Three

Truthfully, I'm hesitant to post today's pic.
It hits a little too close to home.
And might be TMI for some of you.
Oh well... here goes:

Yup, that's gray hair.
Pulled it out of the scalp this morning.
The 'what' doesn't bother me as much.
This isn't the first intruder. (Sad face.)
But the 'where' is KILLING me.
Front and center.
Right in my bangs.
I'm not ready for this aging thing.
Help.

3 comments:

  1. oh my..... hey it beats a receding hair line and thinning if you ask me, I HAVE THE CROCKETT CURSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMM....remember when I was optimistic and said "its prob blonde?"....can't deny that one now that i've seen it!!! don't worry...no matter what, you have one best friend who is turning 30 wayyyyy before you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh there is NO denying that one!! Sadly.

    ReplyDelete