Sunday, November 7, 2010

November Five

Every couple of months I get the idea that I want to change my hair.
It usually passes. But not this night. It was finally time to follow-thru.

Dark. Natural. Brown.
Welcome to the dark(er) side.

BONUS(ES):

In the spirit of the 'Single Girl Survival Skills' (created by Mary and seen most recently here), I'm going to walk you through this experience.

Pick out your color. (Non-permanent, of course. Just in case.)
Grab a friend to help. It's way more fun. And for moral support.
Then mix it up and go to town.

Leave on for ten minutes.
The whole ten minutes. All of them.
Even if you start to chicken out.

Wait. And wait some more.
(It was here that I thought of doing before/after pics. A little late on that one.)
Still waiting.

Rinse. 
And repeat. 
(Yes, repeat. Especially when you realize you have too much hair for one human being and the whole bottle wasn't enough to cover a big spot on the back of your head.)
Then success... to be seen in later posts.

Happy hair customer. Thanks Mel!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment