Sunday, October 10, 2010

October Nine

"I'm goin out with my boots on."

BONUS(ES):

The day started off with the Water is Basic 5K. I'm always a fan of running, especially when it's for an amazing ministry (which you can learn more about here). Then it was on to find some gear for our big night out.

Look at the fringe on that jacket. Mel = stylin!!
Meanwhile, I had my eye on those overalls.

Here are the girls all ready for Cowboy's Red River Dancehall & Saloon.
A place known for it's massive dance floor and excellent people-watching.

They also have a mechanical bull...

...a disco ball shaped like a saddle...

 ...and a spot to get your boots shined.

And of course no night out would be complete without some dancing.

Lots and lots of dancing!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going back to buy that jean skirt at western world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go next time! I need to put my new cowboy boots to use!! :-)

    ReplyDelete