Prime example: my trip to the grocery store.
At checkout I like to place my items on the belt in a certain order. All the produce together. All the jars/bottles together. It's a happy little world and makes for much easier unloading at home.
Doesn't it look pretty?
I usually don't think much about it, but during this trip though the guy behind me got really frustrated with my organizing. He tapped his foot, grumbled under his breath and finally moved lines. The source of his impatience deserves a picture.
(Yes, the checkout girl looked at me weird when I took it.)
I do that ALL the time...same thing with folding laundry in a certain order. Nothing wrong with efficiency!
ReplyDeleteI cannot even take the nerdness here!!!!! hahahahahaha if i could see you, this would deserve a playful suspender pull!
ReplyDeleteI do it EVERY time :-) It does make unloading at home much easier...cold stuff with cold stuff, frozen stuff with frozen stuff, cans with cans, etc. I'm glad to know that you do it too!!
ReplyDeleteYou must have gotten that from me.
ReplyDelete